The new Prestashop generation – Prestashop 1.7 was released with lots of new features and improvements that promise to make the eCommerce platform even better and I am pretty sure you are exited with the new version of Prestashop. In this blog post, we will help you with installation. The blog includes 2 main section: Prestashop 1.7 quickstart installation and Prestashop 1.7 theme installation.
1. Prestashop 1.7 quickstart installation video tutorial
This video tutorial will show you all steps to install a Prestashop quickstart. We use Pts Base, a free Prestashop 1.7 theme to record the video.
To download the Free Prestashop 1.7 theme, please access: http://www.prestabrain.com/theme/pts-base/ then proceed FREE signup to download.
2. How to install Prestashop 1.7 theme video tutorial
The Prestashop 1.7 video tutorial will help you install any Prestashop 1.7 theme to your current Prestashop 1.7 website.
Prestashop 1.7 theme installation quick instructions:
- Access your Prestashop 1.7 site back-end then open the “DESIGN” menu
- Hit the “Add new theme” button on the top right option bar
- Browse the theme installation file then save. If there is issue, please open the folder: “app\cache\prod”, rename the “sandbox” file and create new folder named “sandbox”. Once done, browse the theme installation file again and save.
- Hover the new installed theme and set it as default theme.
For more Prestashop 1.7 tutorials, please check it out at: http://www.prestabrain.com/category/prestashop-1-7/.